1.5+ years B.Tech/MCA
- Our Company looking for the PHP Developer with min. 1.5 year of experience required. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end.
- - Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules.
- - Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution.
- - Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- - Maintain and improve existing applications.
- - Able to gather cross-functional requirements and translate them into practical engineering tasks.
- - Should be strong with Web-services, Token Based API, and JSON.
- - Strong hands-on knowledge in Linux environment.
- - Experience of working on Servers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and WHM.
- - Should have worked on a variety of projects, with experience in payment gateways, maps, graphs, etc.
- - Knowledge in SVN or GIT is an added advantage.
- - Someone that can follow established coding and documentation guidelines.
- - Excellent debugging, critical thinking, and teamwork skills.